“Autumn’s Gate Farm”
10907 Tealwing Cove, Fredericksburg, VA 22407
7 Bedrooms/6 Full Baths/2 Half Baths
Offered at $1,479,900
Conveniently located in Fredericksburg, Virginia, this elegant and private equestrian and waterfront estate is close to I-95 and Washington, DC. This superbly crafted custom plantation home contains 44.51 acres on the Ni River Reservoir.
Over 10,000 square feet of finished living area on four levels with 7 Bedrooms and 6.5 Baths. This gracious equestrian waterfront manor home has it all. A spacious and open floorplan with soaring vaulted ceilings, the finest of interior finishes throughout, marble and hardwood flooring, over-sized door and window framing, built-ins, crown, chair and floor molding. The huge windows capture stunning waterfront views of the Ni River Reservoir. The double portico in offers expansive views of the front grounds and riding arenas and barn.
Features of this magnificent plantation home include:
- Main Level Master Suite with Sitting Room and waterfront view.
- Main Level Au-Pair/In-Law Suite with views of the front grounds.
- Two Kitchens:
- The Main, Gourmet Kitchen has Viking 6-burner gas range and hood and refrigerator. Marble 12×12″ tile flooring and marble countertops, ample storage and bar seating.
- The Second Kitchen features a laundry and also serves as a mud room with wash stand and has an adjoining Powder Room. The Butler’s Pantry is located off the kitchen with a large storage closet.
- Soaring ceiling in Living Room with large fireplace, open staircase to upper level, gleaming hardwood floors and beautiful view to rear yard and Ni River Reservoir.
- Spacious formal Dining Room with elegant French doors for privacy and Butler’s serving pantry in close proximity.
- Cozy Family Room located off the Kitchen with stone front, raised gas fireplace and vaulted ceiling facing the waterfront view.
- Spacious en-suite bedrooms throughout the home.
- Finished Lower Level with Recreation Room, Gaming Room, Media Room with Projector and Custom Seating, Lower Level Bedroom and Bathroom outfitted with a luxurious 6-person sauna. Safe Room. Plenty of room for storage or future finish.
- Finished attic with large bedroom and Palladian window seating overlooking the front garden and grounds.
- Turn-key horse facilities including an 8-stall, center aisle horse barn features a wash stall and tack and feed room. Approximately 10 cleared acres with large turn-out paddocks. Second barn for additional stalls or storage. Two riding arenas, dressage arena with covered stand and two exercise rings. Arenas are composed of crushed bluestone. Board fencing. Riding trail through the woods. A successful riding school was run here, “Autumn’s Gate Farm School for Young Riders.” This equestrian waterfront property is a must-see!
Contact Gene Mock 703-342-8100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to view this distinctive home
Elegant Equestrian Waterfront property