Northern Virginia is revered as a great place to live in the United States. It is no question when you venture into the counties of Northern Virginia that you will see why it keeps growing. With being so close to the nation’s capital, Washington DC, but still providing a great neighborhood atmosphere this area has become a popular spot for families and individuals to settle.
What are the best areas to live?
There are so many great options to live at in the Northern Virginia area; it can be hard to decide on a specific location. Listed below are some great options on where to locate in Northern Virginia.
- Arlington County: The neighborhood of Clarendon is the most popular spot to live of Arlington County. A vibrant town with a great mix of a residential feel along with a great commercial side to it makes Clarendon a great place. You can’t miss the Clarendon Day celebration. It is one big street party where local restaurants and bars come out to provide great food and drinks as you enjoy time with your neighbors.
- Alexandria: Jefferson Park is a great neighborhood that is located just outside of the nation’s capital. Close to the city and providing a neighborhood feel is a large draw for residents of the Jefferson Park neighborhood. Locals love to stop by the Alexandria Pastry Shop to enjoy their favorites from the shop.
- Fairfax County: The Vienna neighborhood stands out above the rest of the neighborhoods of Fairfax County. With great schools and beautiful houses this neighborhood is a great fit for everyone. This neighborhood was voted as the fourth best place to live in America. This quaint neighborhood has many festivals where you can meet all of you neighbors.
- Prince William County: Lake Manassas, famous for civil war battles, now lies a glorious neighborhood. With ponds stocked with fish, walking and running trails, and golf courses, there is plenty to do for the person that enjoys the outdoors.
- Fauquier County: The Warrenton neighborhood is a popular spot for living in Fauquier County. This town has a great mix of a cozy downtown with plenty to do in the downtown area, paired with a great outdoors for exploring the area. This is a town where everyone knows each other’s names and is an extremely friendly neighborhood.
- Loudoun County: Brambleton neighborhood is one of the fastest growing neighborhoods in the United States. The neighborhood is home to lots of innovation as the technology continues to thrive in this neighborhood.
There are so many great places to live in the Northern Virginia area. Listed above are the most popular neighborhoods in the area. Located just outside Washington DC there is so much to do in this beautiful area and great places to live.
Contact Gene Mock, Associate Broker, Premier Team 703-342-8100 for information about real estate in
Northern Virginia, MD & DC