Most people want the trendiest thing on the market. Whether that be the latest in fashion or the latest and greatest electronic device – nobody wants to be left behind. The housing market is no different. Neighborhoods constantly come in and out of favor. Why would you not want to live in an area with other trendsetting people? These areas grow fast, and like other trend setters, they want great homes and amenities plus convenience to work, shopping and entertainment.
What are the trendiest neighborhoods in Northern Virginia?
Northern Virginia as a whole has been a trendy area to move to in recent years. That is because of great weather year round, excellent school systems, plenty of attractions, and its close proximity to Washington DC. Northern Virginia neighborhoods increase in visibility as affluent families relocate to this sought-after area. While there are plenty of affluent families residing in Northern Virginia, the cost of living remains at a fair price. Here are some of the trendiest neighborhoods in Northern Virginia:
- Stone Ridge North: Located in Aldie, VA, this neighborhood is growing fast as more families are making the move to this Western Washington DC suburb. This neighborhood is a popular spot for young families as the median price of houses is $381,000. With location in a great area and the prices being affordable, it is no wonder why more families are making the move to this great Northern Virginia neighborhood. MLS List of Homes for Sale in Stone Ridge North HERE
- Lansdowne on the Potomac: Located in Leesburg, VA, this could be the best decisions you’ll make to come visit Lansdowne and see the impressive, well-planned community. Lansdowne offers quality of life, convenience to employment, shopping, schools and many recreational activities available to Lansdowne residents. Lansdowne on the Potomac is located in Leesburg, the seat of Loudoun County. Lansdowne offers modern living in a well-planned community with lots of amenities and style for every taste and budget. Find Your dream home in Lansdowne HERE
- Cascades: Located in Sterling, VA, just due west of Washington DC lies one of the most popular neighborhoods in the Northern Virginia area. This neighborhood is perfect for the more affluent families that are making the move to the area. With its easy access to Washington DC and the great school systems, more people are making the move to this popular suburb neighborhood. Find Your dream home in Cascades Here
- Brambleton: Brambleton is a newer community located just south of Ashburn, VA. The community amenities include Sport & Health Club, Clubhouse for party rentals, 2 Pools (2 more planned), Ball fields, Basketvall, Tennis & Volleyball Courts. Trails and scenic parks for hiking, ponds and playgrounds. All residences have FiOS, included in their HOA fees. Tons of activities and restaurants, shopping and Regal Cinema theater can be found in the popular Brambleton Town Center. Find Your dream home in Brambleton HERE
- Chantilly: Many new neighborhoods are under construction around the Route 50 corridor in Chantilly, VA. South Riding was among the first large-scale communities to be built in the area. Many other great neighborhoods can be found in Chantilly, such as Cedar Hunt, Cedar Crest, Dawson’s Corner, Tall Cedars and Tall Cedars Estates, Providence and Providence Glen, Blue Spring Farm and Ridings at Blue Spring, Avonlea and South Riding Station. Chantilly is home to many professionals that contract with the nearby Washington-Dulles International Airport and government. Find Your dream home in Chantilly HERE
The Northern Virginia area is filled with clean, safe neighborhoods. These great neighborhoods paired with culture and civic activities continue to make Northern Virginia a fantastic place to live for American and international buyers alike. If you and your family are looking to leave the hectic city life, or, you are relocating to Washington DC, do not hesitate to call The Premier Team for an exclusive look at available properties.
Want More Information?
Contact Gene & Monica Mock, Premier Team, Keller Williams Realty @ 703-342-8100 or visit us online. We will show you the best trending neighborhoods in the northern Virginia area.